Apply - Domestic
Due to our rolling admissions process, we accept applications throughout the year. A non-refundable fee of $40 (or $70 for International) must accompany the application, payable to The Einstein Academy. Applications that are received before February 1st, for early admissions will be discounted based on number of siblings.
ALL applicants are required to schedule a class visit as part of the admissions process.
To be considered for acceptance by The Einstein Academy the following must be provided by the applicant:
1. Copy of birth certificate
2. Copy of report cards or assessment reports.
3. Teacher’s recommendation form
3. Copy of results from any standardized test taken in the past three years.
4. International Students must submit all of the above (please see International page)
The Einstein Academy also admits students after the Fall Semester begins. Complete the inquiry form if interested. If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (847) 697-3836 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.