International Student Admission
Welcome to The Einstein Academy. If you are applying from outside the United States, it is important that you begin your application process six months in advance of the fall semester for which you intend to apply. This allows adequate time to process all necessary steps (including the TOEFL exam, I-20 paperwork, and SKYPE interview for international applicants). Please note that The Einstein Academy also offers a boarding program for international students.
Application Steps for International Students
The steps below will walk you through all the necessary details. If you have any questions throughout the process, please contact us at 001 847 697 3836.
- Submit the online application.
- Mail the application fee ($75 US Dollars payable to The Einstein Academy).
- Send a scanned photocopy of the applicant’s passport (for citizenship verification).
- For Grades 6-12, the Applicant’s school must submit:
- Official transcript (academic records) translated into English for Grades 7 through current year, and
- Two letters of recommendation on the official letterhead of the applicant’s school (one each from current English teacher and math teacher).
- Submit TOEFL exam results (for English proficiency scores). For information on or to register for the TOEFL, please go to www.ets.org/toefl. Please contact the Admission Office if you have questions about the TOEFL.
- Send a recent medical exam and proof of immunizations.
- Provide proof of International Insurance.
- Send copies of any awards or achievement recognition.
- Schedule an online computer SKYPE interview with our Admission Director.
Please note, once all steps have been completed and an official admission decision has been made, parents will be notified by the Admission Director. If the student is accepted, we will issue an Admissions Agreement Contract to be signed by the student’s parents or legal guardians. This Agreement needs to be returned with a non-refundable $1,500 deposit before we can issue an I-20. Tuition and Fees for international students will include I-20 processing, ESL classes, and boarding.
The Einstein Academy also admits students after the Fall Semester begins. Complete the inquiry form if interested. If you have any questions, please contact the Admission Office at (847) 697-3836 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.